NGO “Centre of agro information-innovation of Uzbekistan” was organized under Farmers Council of Uzbekistan”. Collaborating with NGO “Centre of Agro information-innovation of Uzbekistan” you will get a chance to improve skills with new modern achievements on teaching farmers, to get acquainted with agricultural innovation sectors and increase agricultural sphere.
The main goal of the NGO “Centre of Agro information-innovation of Uzbekistan” is to contribute the development of farming, and as well as small business and entrepreneurship; to enlarge class of owners; to increase the role and importance of the private sectors in economical life of the country ; environmental protection ; to provide information and advice to entrepreneurs and farmers in management , marketing and in the other spheres, to create innovative projects; as well as technical assistance projects ; researches, also to protect right and interesting of members.
Intellectual society is important step in the development of humanity, when one of the lead wealth, as separately person, and it is not only benefit material, also timely and easily accessible information. More precisely knowledge is gained with its help.
Nowadays, more and more demand are increasing on the skills of business and agricultural sectors, and this applies equally to employees at all levels, starting directly from small farms and ending with highly seniors managers.
The Centre organizes various round tables, seminar-trainings, also organizes teaching of farmers, offers consulting services, using all modern tools and approaches.
Mission of the Centre
The main mission of the Centre is to establish contacts and to develop collaborating with farmers and foreign organizations, interested on developing farmers’ movements.
One of the way of the Centre for achievement is to train highly qualified specialists in agro sphere and gets to farmer organization of developing countries.
The Centre works for organizations interested in attracting information, innovation, teaching and developing of its staff, recommend squares for modern scientific achievements in practice.
Centre was organized on the basis of the Association of Farmers of Uzbekistan and was staffed by specialists who participated in projects of association for supporting and developing of farmers movements in the country , in particular, they have experience working on projects such as OSCE, USAID. JICA, TIKA, UNESCO, KOIKA, PROON and with several embassy in Uzbekistan.
The main activities:
- - organize different trainings on the basic of business, farming, agro-business;
- - organize scientific, educational conferences and exhibitions;
- - Organization of experienced participants:
- - work on environmental protection and developing, implementing innovative ideas;
- - attract grants and technical assistance projects;
- - conduct training courses in the centre and in foreign countries for business and farmers;
- - organize various researches and seminar-trainings in sphere of water and agriculture;
- - promote and facilitate of organic products;
- - participation in developing the concept for the implementation of new techniques and technology of innovation projects and their realizations;
- - preparation of analytical reports on innovative projects to implement them in practices;
- - eco tourism activities;
- - export-import operation;
- - creation and implementation of business incubators and techno parks and others.